Raw Food Recipe
This delicious raw food recipe is alkalizing and healthy. It is low in sugars and simply delicious. This avocado carrot soup with ginger and almonds is quick and easy to prepare. Ready in 5 minutes. You can eat it warm or cold. It's also an excellent dip or spread.
Avocado Carrot Soup
2 Medium Carrots
1/4 cup Almond or Sesame Milk
1 teaspoon Ginger (finely chopped)
2-4 drops Stevia or 1 tablespoon of coconut sugar, or maple sirup (optional)
pinch cayenne pepper
Pure Water (until you get desired consistency)
Put all ingredients in a high speed blender and mix well. Add some purified water or carrot juice if the consistency is too thick.
- You could add some warm water (150 F or 50 C) if you'd like a warm soup (but not too warm, you'd like the enzymes to stay alive and the taste of avocado becomes bitter when it gets to hot);
- If you don't have time to make almond milk you could put in a handful of chestnuts with some extra water or fresh coconut water and meat.
- Avocado is a highly nutritious (nearly 20 essential nutrients, including fiber, potassium (20% RDA), Vitamin E (20% RDA), folate (30% RDA).)
- I put as much as 1 table spoon finely cut ginger in the soup. But start with the 1 teaspoon in the recipe, not all people like that much...
- This is also an excellent dip for crudite (like baby carrots, celery sticks, cucumber sticks etc) .
3 Strawberry banana smoothies
Index of all raw food recipes
Raw French Fries
Tomato Olive Salad
My Top 8 Favorite Raw Recipes
Spaghetti al Marinara
Get health secrets, recipes, blog and video updates by e-mail
This content on your website or in your E-zine? You can, as long as you include this: "Esme Stevens is the president of Raw Food Europe and has the number 1 website for starters of a raw food diet: thebestofrawfood.com."