Raw Food Recipe
A great and delicious raw food recipe. This cucumber sandwich is quick and easy to prepare. Ready in 5 minutes. Perfect for traveling or in your lunch box. Many variations possible.
1 avocado (small cubes)
1 tomato small cubes)
Squeeze of lime
salt & (cayenne)pepper
few cilantro leafs
- Peel the cucumber (optional)
- Cut cucumber lengthwise and horizontally. You now have 4 long "boats".
- With a spoon, scoop out the inner (soft) part of the cucumber.
- Put all other ingredients in a bowl. Mix gently.
- Fill the inner part of the cucumber with the avocado mixture.
- Eat as "boats" or put the other (empty) half of the cucumber on top of the filled one. (You have now a "whole" cucumber. Wrap with plastic wrap. Perfect for when on the go.
- Try this recipe with tapenade, pesto, nut pate, nut cheese, mellon or other filling!
- Great in your lunch box or on the go.
Index of all recipes
Raw French Fries
Tomato Olive Salad
My Top 8 Favorite Vegan Recipes
Spaghetti al Marinara
Get health secrets, recipes, blog and video updates by e-mail
This content on your website or in your E-zine? You can, as long as you include this: "Esme Stevens is the president of Raw Food Europe and has the number 1 website for starters of a raw food diet: thebestofrawfood.com."